Monday, April 22, 2013

Cooking With David*

Got back to school after Spring Break to find that I wasn't "officially" scheduled to actually teach for another couple of days. Good thing I had pictures of the tarte Tatin I had cooked a few days back...













Here I replicate the slightly weird method of the original recipe I used. At least it's easier to explain than the usual "saute' the apples in melted butter mixed with sugar" approach. 










The final result in place. At time of writing, I saw at least one kid diligently copying down the instructions for later reference. English Teacherman's  work here is done, ladies and gentlemen! 
*But of course, the title of this post is a reference to the offbeat Cooking With Dog series of Youtube videos! Here, have a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoI64ZLgqEE

No comments:

Post a Comment